Walmart will open its doors at 6pm Thanksgiving nite and use a similar "Event" system as last year.
Some items will be offered from 6PM to 7PM Thanksgiving night(referred to as Event 1), and a another round of sales will begin at 8PM on Thanksgiving Night (referred to as Event 2). The final round of product sales will begin at 8AM on Black Friday (referred to as Event 3). It is also important to note that in some locations, local laws prevent store sales on Thanksgiving Day - so check with your local Walmart for more information regarding store hours and product offerings.
Below is a listing of the TVs and home theater products that will be offered during each event cycle. Keep in mind that quantities may be limited and model number substitutions may also be offered, especially for Ad items that do not have model numbers listed.
Event 1 - Begins at 8pm Thanksgiving Nite:
-Vizio (no model number provided) 60-inch 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD Smart TV - $688 (One Hour Doorbuster from 6pm to 7pm Thanksgiving Night).
- 32-inch 720P 60Hz LED/LCD - $98 (Brands Vary by Store - One Hour Doorbuster from 6pm to 7pm Thanksgiving Night).
- LG BP135 Blu-ray Disc Player - $38 (One Hour Doorbuster from 6pm to 7pm Thanksgiving Night).
Selected DVDs and Blu-ray Discs priced from $1.96 to $9.96 (While Supplies Last)
Event 2 - Begins at 10pm Thanksgiving Nite:
- Emerson (no model number provided) 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED/LCD TV - $288 (One Hour Doorbuster from 8pm to 9pm Thanksgiving Night).
- Element 23-inch 720p 60Hz LED/LCD TV - $75 (no model number provided)
- Element 40-inch 1080p 60Hz LED/LCD TV - $178 (no model number provided)
- Samsung UN40EH5300 40-inch 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD Smart TV - $397
- Samsung UN46EH5300 46-inch L1080p 120Hz ED/LCD Smart TV - $497
- Samsung PN51F4500 51-inch 720p 600Hz PLASMA TV - $427
- Samsung 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED/LCD TV - $227 (no model number provided)
- Samsung UN32EH5300 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED/LCD Smart TV - $297
- Samsung UN55FH6200 1080p 240Hz LED/LCD Smart TV (no model number/official page match) - $727
- Vizio 70-inch 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD Smart TV - $998 (no model number provided)
- Roku HD Streaming Box - $39
- iLive ITB283B 37-inch Sound Bar with Bluetooth - $35
- Philips HTS3541/F7 3D Blu-ray Home Theater-in-a-Box System - $118
- Sony HTCT60 2.1 Channel 40-inch Sound Bar - $98
- Vizio 2-Channel Sound Bar with Bluetooth - $58 (no model number provided)
- TV Wall Mount for 32 to 70-inch TVs - $29
- TV Stand for 42 to 70-inch TVs - $129
- Vizio 6ft HDMI Cable - $7
Event 3 - Begins at 8AM Black Friday:
-Manager's Specials 8AM to 2PM (Products to be determined - While Supplies Last)
You can see the entire Walmart Thanksgiving/Black Friday Ad at Best Black Friday.com.
For a listing of more Thanksgiving and Black Friday Ads that have been revealed, go to my Black Friday Sales Ad Round-Up for 2013 - TVs and Home Theater.
There are still more Black Friday Ad reveals to come - Stay Tuned!
Also, to become better prepared, check out my Guide to Christmas and Winter Holiday Shopping.
For even more product buying choices, also check out my own online buying suggestions for: 4k Ultra HD TVs, LCD and LED/LCD TVs, Plasma TVs, Blu-ray Disc Players, Sound Bars, Home Theater Receivers, Speaker Systems, and Network Media Players/Media Streamers.