1. DVDO Quick6 6x2 4K UltraHD HDMI Switch
To start the Quick6 provides a total of six HDMI inputs, all of which are 3D compatible, but four of them are also pass 4K resolution and two more also provide MHL-compatibility. There are also two HDMI outputs that can be configured to pass audio and video to two video display devices, or, if needed or desired, pass video to your display device and audio to your home theater receiver.
However, that isn't all, PIP enables you to display two HDMI sources on the screen at once, and InstaPrevue displays thumbnails of all your active HDMI sources for easy input selection. There are also additional useful features provided.
Review - Photos - Official Product Page.
2. Atlona LinkCast Wireless HD Audio/Video System
Review and Photos - Compare Prices.
3. CablesToGo TruLink 6x1 HDMI SelectorWith the increasing number of HDMI-enabled devices, such as Blu-ray Disc Players, Upscaling DVD players, Network Media Players, and even Cable/Satellite Boxes, TVs can quickly run out of available inputs. This is where the CablesToGo TruLink 6x1 HDMI Selector can come in handy. This little black box provides a total of 6 HDMI inputs, including a conveniently front mounted input, and one HDMI output for your TV or video projector. Also included is a remote control that allows easy selection of each input source.
4. Accell UltraAV 5x1 HDMI Audio/Video Switch - Model K072C-010B
However, with the Accell UltraAV 5x1 HDMI Switch you can now expand an HDTV's single HDMI input up to five inputs. This switch is very easy to use and does not degrade signal quality from HDMI sources.
read my photo-illustrated review - Compare Prices
5. Atlona AT-HD4-V42 4x2 HDMI Switch
Review - Compare Prices
6. Accell UltraAV™ HDMI 1.3 4x4 Matrix Audio/Video Switch
Review - Photo Gallery - Compare Prices
7. Accell UltraAV™ HDMI 4-2 Audio/Video SwitchIf you have two HDMI-equipped video displays, such as an HDTV and Video projector, now you can send s video feed to both using just one set of source components with the Accell UltraAV HDMI 4-2 Switch. You can connect the HDMI ouputs from an upscaling DVD player or Recorder, Blu-ray Disc or HD-DVD player, and an HD-Cable or HD-Satellite box. This unit is very easy to use and comes with a credit-card wireless remote, and also features a signal booster for long cable runs. The Accell HDMI 4-2 Switch is compatible with HDMI ver 1.2a specifications. For more details on its operation, check out the Official UltraAV™ HDMI 4-2 Audio/Video Switch Product Page, and User Manual.
Official Product Page
8. IOGEAR GHDSW4 4-1 HDMI SwitchThe IOGEAR GHDSW4 4-1 HDMI Switch is a product that can be used to expand, up to four HDMI input sources that can be accessed by your HDTV, even if it only has one HDMI input. The IOGEAR HDMI Switch is very easy to use, provides convenient input auto-sensing, is fully HDMI 1.3 compatible, and does not degrade signal quality from HDMI sources. Also, this switcher is DVI-compatible (requires HDMI-to-DVI adapter cable). However, this switcher is not 4K or 3D-compatible. A credit-card style remote is also provided.