In addition, if you looking for PC Blu-ray Disc drives, check out some suggestions from Mark Kyrnin, About.com Guide for Computers.
1. OPPO Digital BDP-103 Blu-ray Disc Player
For convenience, the BDP-103 provides Dual HDMI outputs that enable the connection of one HDMI output directly to a 3D-TV, while using the second HDMI output for connecting to another 2D or 3D compatible display or to supply a separate audio feed to a pre-3D HDMI home theater receiver. An added bonus is the inclusion of the two HDMI inputs, as well as a total of three USB ports.
Also available: The step-up BDP-105, which provides additional features and enhanced analog audio performance specifically for audiophiles.
2. Panasonic DMP-BDT330The Panasonic DMP-BDT330 slim and stylish Blu-ray Disc player that features a slot loading design. The DMP-BDT330 provides 2D and 3D playback of Blu-ray Discs, 2D to 3D conversion, and both 1080p and 4K upscaling. The DMP-BDT330 also features both Ethernet and built-in WiFi for easy connection to the internet for accessing audio/video streaming content, such as CinemaNow, Netflix, Pandora, Vudu, and more.
Two new innovations include Dual HDMI outputs, providing more connection flexibility when using a 3D TV in combination with a non-3D compatible Home Theater Receiver, and Miracast, which provides wireless streaming directly from compatible smartphones and tablets.
Also available is the lower priced Panasonic DMP-BDT230 which eliminates the slot loading design, 4K upscaling, and second HDMI output. Compare Prices for the DMP-BDT230
3. Sony Playstation 3 Slim - Blu-ray/DVD Player and Game Console Combination
4. Sony BDP-S790 3D and Network-Enabled Blu-ray Disc Player
The Sony BDP-S790 also provides network media player functions, including the ability to access digital media content stored on USB flash drives, iPods, and PCs, as well as stream audio/video content from the internet. With the purchase of an optional compatible webcam, you can even make Skype video phone calls.
Review - Photo Profile - Video Performance Test Results - Compare Prices.
5. Samsung BD-F7500 3D Network Blu-ray Disc PlayerThe Samsung BD-F7500 is a slim, stylish Blu-ray Disc player that packs in a lot under the hood. First off, to enable it perform required playback and menu navigation tasks quickly, the BD-F7500 incorporates a Dual Core Processor. The player is compatible with Blu-ray Discs, standard DVDs, most recordable DVD formats, music CDs, and CD-Rs/RWs. Of course Blu-ray discs are output at 1080p resolution, and standard DVDs are upscaled to 1080p via the HDMI output, but in addition, the BD-F7500 also provides the 4K upscaling option. For audio, the BD-F7500 also provides bitstream and fully decoded output options for all available digital audio formats, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD.
If that isn't enough for you, the BD-F7500 also provides 3D viewing of Blu-ray Discs as well as access to content from your home network or the internet via Samsung's Smart Hub interface and connection via Ethernet or built-in WiFi. WiDi technology is also included, which allows you send audio and video from compatible portable devices to the Blu-ray Disc player (without the need to be connected to a home network) for viewing on your TV via the HDMI connection from the player to the TV. If that wasn't enough, you can even use the BD-F7500 to rip your CDs to USB flash drives.
For home theater connectivity, this player provides Dual HDMI outputs, for more connection flexibility when using a 3D or 4K TV in combination with a non-3D or 4K compatible Home Theater Receiver, as well both digital optical and 7.1 channel analog audio output options.
6. Panasonic DMP-BDT320The Panasonic DMP-BDT320 slim and stylish Blu-ray Disc player that features a slot loading design. The DMP-BDT320 provides 2D and 3D playback of Blu-ray Discs, 2D to 3D conversion, and 1080p upscaling of standard DVDs via HDMI output. The DMP-BDT320 also features both Ethernet and built-in WiFi for easy connection to the internet for accessing audio/video streaming content, such as CinemaNow, Netflix, Pandora, Vudu, and more. Also included is an innovative touchpad remote control that is easy for everyone in the family to use.
Another interesting innovation is the Smart Eco Sensor. When no one is in the room, the player goes into a low power consumption standby mode, but someone enters the room the player switches to quick start mode and automatically comes to life when you approach the player with Blu-ray disc in hand.
Also available is the lower priced Panasonic DMP-BDT220 which doesn't come with the Slot Loading design, Touchpad remote (just a standard remote), Smart Eco Sensor function, and eliminates some additional audio enhancements. Compare Prices for the DMP-BDT220
7. Sharp BD-AMS20U 3D/Network-Enabled Blu-ray Disc PlayerSharp is well-known for its LCD TVs, but they also have a great Blu-ray Player product line. The BD-AMS20U is a player that packs in a lot of features. In addition to 2D//3D Blu-ray, DVD, and CD playback, the BD-AMS20U also offers internet streaming, via included Ethernet connection or built-in WiFi, from content providers, such as Netflix, Pandora, and YouTube. In addition, the BD-AMS20U has a very fast disc disc loading time. If you have a Sharp LCD TV with Aquos link, you can control both units with one remote. An added bonus is an MHL-enabled HDMI input that allows you to connect an MHL-enabled mobile device to the BD-AMS20U, allowing you to view or listen to content from that mobile device on your TV or home theater system.
NOTE: Your TV must have an HDMI input connection. This player does not have analog video or audio outputs. For a detailed look at how the Sharp BD-AMS20U operates before you make a buying decision, you can download the User Manual.
8. Sony BDP-S5100 3D Network Blu-ray Disc PlayerThe Sony BDP-S5100 is a very affordable (and very stylish) player that is compatible with Blu-ray discs (both 2D and 3D - including 2D-to-3D conversion), DVDs, SACDs, and audio CDs. In addition to disc playback capabilities, the BDP-S5100 also incorporates both Ethernet and WiFi connectivity enabling access to audio/video streaming content from Netflix, Pandora, Hulu Plus, as well as content stored on network-connected PCs. The BDP-S5100 can also stream compatible 3D content from the internet. Built-in Web Browsing is also supported.
For additional content access from flash drives and other compatible devices, two USB ports are provided. To make operation easier, the BDP-S5100 provides an easy-to-use onscreen menu and is also compatible with Sony's TV SideView iOS and Android remote control Apps.
Also available, the Sony BDP-S3100, which carries a lower price tag, but is not 3D or SACD compatible.
Compare Prices for the BDP-S3100
9. LG BP620 3D Network Blu-ray Disc PlayerThe LG BP620 is a slim styled, fast loading, Blu-ray disc player that features both 2D and 3D Blu-ray disc playback, as well as having the ability to play DVDs and CDs. In addition, still images, video, and music stored on USB flash drives or other compatible devices via the front mounted USB port. Also, the BP620 also incorporates the ability to access internet streaming content (such as HuluPlus, YouTube, Vudu, and Netflix), via either wired or wireless network connectivity. LG's added Smart Share feature also allows access to media content stored on other network connected devices, such as PCs and media servers. Priced at less than $150, the LG BP620 is a good value in a Blu-ray disc player.
10. Samsung Samsung BD-F5900 3D Network Blu-ray PlayerThe Samsung BD-F5900 is compatible with Blu-ray Discs (both 2D and 3D), standard DVDs, most recordable DVD formats, music CDs, and CD-Rs/RWs. Of course Blu-ray discs are output at 1080p resolution, and standard DVDs are upscaled to 1080p via the HDMI output. The BD-BD-F5900 also provides bitstream output for both Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD via HDMI.
If that isn't enough for you, the BD-F5900 provides 3D playback from compatible Blu-ray discs, and can also stream audio and video content from your home network or the internet, including Netflix, YouTube, Pandora and much more. Network/internet connection can be made via Ethernet or built-in WiFi option.
Also available, the Samsung BD-F5100, which is priced below $99, but does not provide 3D or built-in Wifi, has limited internet streaming features, and provides a digital coaxial, rather and a digital optical audio output option.