1. Toshiba 39L4300U LED/LCD Cloud TV
The Toshiba 39L4300U is a 39-inch LED/LCD TV that packs in a lot for it modest price and screen size, including LED backlighting, 1080p native display resolution, 120Hz motion processing, and a game mode that shortens the response time between a connected game controller and video game images.
The set provides four HDMI inputs, PC monitor input, two USB ports for access to audio, still image, and video content stored on flash drives, and built-in ATSC tuner for access of over-the-air HDTV signals are provided, as well as both an ethernet port and built-in Wifi for access to a host of Cloud TV functions, such as streaming content from the internet, such as Netflix, (you can even make Skype video calls by connecting an option compatible webcam), as well as accessing and organizing content stored or accessible from other DLNA compatible devices on your home network. The 39L4300U also features WiDi, which allows wireless streaming from compatible WiDi-equipped Laptops or Ultrabooks.
2. Samsung UN32F6300 32-inch LED/LCD TV
You don't need a large screen LCD or Plasma TV to get a lot of features and great performance. The Samsung UN32F6300 LED/LCD TV brings high-end features (with the exception of 3D) down to the 32-inch screen size, making it practical for smaller spaces, such as a small apartment, bedroom, or office.
The UN32F6300 features 16x9 screen, full 1920x1080 (1080p) native pixel resolution, LED Edge lighting, wide contrast ratio, and 120Hz screen refresh rate with added Clear Motion Rate 240 processing. Four HDMI inputs are included for connecting a Blu-ray Disc player or other HDMI-equipped devices, as well as an ATSC tuner for reception of over-the-air HDTV broadcasts. In addition, on-board USB ports provide access to music, still photo, and video files stored on USB flash drives or other compatible devices, and built-in WiFi and Ethernet connection options provide access to a host of network and internet streaming content.
3. Sony KDL-32W650A 32-inch LED/LCD TV
Sony KDL-32W650A is a 32-inch 16x9 LCD television that really packs in the features. First off, this set incorporates a 1080p resolution LED edge-lit screen, supported by Sony's Motion Flow 240 and X-reality Pro image processing.
For connectivity, the KDL-32W650A includes HDMI inputs, PC monitor input, a USB port for access to still image and music files, and both ATSC and QAM tuners. The ATSC tuner allows reception of the over-the-air HDTV signals and the QAM tuner allows Digital/HD-cable (non-premium channels) reception.
However, that isn't all, this set also incorporates network/internet connectivity via either ethernet or Wifi, providing access to an abundance of streaming content sources.
4. Samsung UN32EH4003F 32-inch LED/LCD TVThe Samsung UN32EH4003F is a 32-inch LCD TV that features 16x9 screen, 1366x768 (approx 720p) native pixel resolution, "Direct Lit" LED , wide contrast ratio, and 60-Hz refresh rate. 2 HDMI inputs are included for connecting a Blu-ray Disc player or other HDMI-equipped device, as well as an ATSC tuner for reception of over-the-air HDTV broadcasts. In addition, an on-board USB port provides access to music, still photo, and video files stored on USB flash drives or other compatible devices. If you are looking for a smaller screen size TV that has great picture quality and flexibility, then check out the Samsung UN32EH4003F.
5. SunBrite SB-3260HD 32-inch Outdoor LCD TVThe SunBrite SB-3260HD is a 32-inch LCD TV that is optimized for outdoor use. To accomplish this, the SB-3260HD incorporates a fortified anti-glare screen, sealed wiring compartment, and both a built-in cooling and heating system, enabling it to handle temperatures from minus 24 degrees to 122 degrees fahrenheit. This set is also designed to resist rain, dust, insects, and salt air.
6. Panasonic TC-L32XM6 32-inch LED/LCD TVThe Panasonic TC-L32XM6 is a compact 32-inch LED/LCD TV that features great styling. With a slim bezel design, 16x9 aspect ratio screen, 720p (1366x768) native resolution, wide contrast ratio, and 120-Hz refresh rate supported by backlight scanning, the set delivers a great picture. Also provided are 2 HDMI inputs, ATSC tuner, and USB port for accessing still images and music from compatible USB-equipped playback devices, such as flash drives, media players, and digital cameras. If you are looking for a full-featured TV in a smaller screen size, definitely check out the Panasonic TC-L32XM6.
7. Sharp LC-32LB150U 32-Inch LED/LCD TVIf you are looking for a smaller screen LCD TV that provides practical features, then you might consider the Sharp LC-32LB150U. This set features a 32-inch direct-lit LED LCD screen, supported by, 1080p resolution and 60Hz refresh rate. Additionally, the LC-32LB150U has 2 HDMI inputs, along with PC monitor input, USB port, and even a headphone jack. An added bonus is that one of the HDMI inputs is MHL-enabled, Allowing for the connection of compatible portable devices, such as some smartphones, as well as the Roku Streaming Stick for access to internet based streamable content. Check out the Sharp LC-32LB150U.
8. LG 32LN5310 32-inch LED/LCD TVLG has a great reputation making stylish, and excellent performing, LCD PC monitors, but they are also heavily invested in both LCD and Plasma Televisions. The LG 32LN5310 is a 32-inch LCD TV that utilizes LED backlight and delivers great images with its 1920x1080 (1080p) native pixel resolution. Also included are two HDMI (one of which is MHL-enabled), one component video, USB input, and ATSC and QAM tuners for over-the-air and unscrambled HD cable signal sources. On the audio side, the LG 32LN5310 incorporates "Clear Voice Technology" which insures clear dialog when sound effects get louder, as well as Virtual Surround sound, supported by a 10 watt-per-channel amplifier. If you are looking for a TV with both style and substance, check out the LG 32LN5310 .
9. Toshiba 32C120U 32-inch LCD TVThe Toshiba 32C120U is a great LCD TV to consider if you looking for a smaller screen. With a 32-inch screen size, 16x9 aspect ratio, 1280x720 (720p) native resolution, and wide viewing angle, it provides a good viewable image. In addition, its 2 HDMI inputs, 1 HD-compatible Component video input, PC VGA input, USB port, and ATSC/QAM tuner allow access to high definition signals from a variety of sources, including 1080i sources, such HDTV broadcasts. Note: 1080i and 1080p input signals are scaled down to 720p for screen display. For audio, this set includes an "invisible" thin profile speaker system that incorporates Audyssey EQ and ABX audio processing. If you are looking for just a basic LCD TV in a small screen size that looks good, check out Toshiba 32C120U.
10. Vizio E390I-A1 39-inch Smart TV
For connectivity, there are 4 HDMI inputs, PC monitor input, and a USB port for access to audio, still image, and video content stored on flash drives. Also, both a composite and component inputs are provided, but they are shared, which means that you can't connect both a composite and component video source to the TV at the same time.