1. Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3020e 3LCD Video Projector
The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3020e is a 3LCD video projeection that provides some great features and good performance. The 3020e has a native 1920x1080 (1080p) display resolution, very bright maximum 2,300 Lumens output capability, and both 2D and 3D viewing options (two pairs of rechargable active shutter 3D glasses are included).
Other great features include a large center mounted lens, Split Screen display (which allows two sources to be projected on a screen simultaneously), very fast cool down time, and the incorporation of a WirelessHD connection option for up to five HDMI sources.
Also available without the WirelessHD connection option. Compare Prices for the Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3020
2. Panasonic PT-AE7000U 3D Video Projector
Product Profile - Compare Prices
3. Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2030 3LCD Video Projector
The 2030 employs 3LCD technology, supported by a 5,000 hour 200 watt lamp that can produce up to 2,000 lumens of both white and color light output. Epson additionally rates the contrast ratio of the 2030 at 15,000:1. The 2030 can project viewable images up to about 300-inches (16x9 aspect ratio) in size.
Also, the 2030's bright light output, and 3D mode, optimize color, brightness, and contrast for the best viewing experience. However, for 3D viewing, glasses must be purchased separately. Epson offers convenient USB rechargeable Active Shutter RF glasses.
The 2030 provides two HDMI inputs, one of which is MHL compatible. This allows content access from compatible portable devices, such as smartphones and tablets, as well as direct connection for a Roku Streaming Stick. A USB port is also provided for playback of photos and slide shows from flash drives.
The Epson 2030 even has a built-in 2 watt mono speaker system, which chan work for business meetings or smaller venues where there is no external audio system available. On other hand the 2030 also features an analog audio output for connection to an external audio system. For the best experience, connection to an external audio system is definitely preferred.
Review - Product Photos - Video Performance Tests - Compare Prices
4. Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5010e 3LCD Video Projector
If you are looking for a new video projector that has a lot of features, but still delivers great performance, check out the Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5010e. The 5010e utilizes 3LCD technology, supported by 1920x1080 (1080p) native pixel resolution and a very bright maximum 2,400 Lumens output capability.
The 5010e has several great features: A large center mounted lens with a retractable lens cover (opens and closes automatically when the projector is powered on or off), 3D (inlcuding 2D-to-3D conversion) viewing mode, Split Screen display (which allows two sources to be projected on a screen simultaneously), and the incorporation of a WirelessHD connection option for one HDMI source. Also, to make setup easier, the 5010e also provides both horizontal and vertical lens shift, in addition to keystone correction.
However, a couple of downsides are that 3D glasses must be purchased separately and the WirelessHD function is a little slow.
5. DreamVision Starlight1 1080p LCOS Video Projector
Review - Photo Profile - Video Performance Test Results - Official Product Page
6. Viewsonic Precision Pro8100 1080p LCD Video Projector
Short Review - Full Review - Supplementary Photo Gallery - Official Spec Sheet
7. DreamVision Dream'E 1080p LCOS Video Projector
Short Review - Full Review - Supplementary Photo Gallery - Video Performance Test Results - Official Product Page
8. Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 3LCD ProjectorVideo projectors have certainly come along way in a few short years, and the PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 from Epson is an excellent example. This projector offers native 1080p resolution as welll as 1080p video upscaling of standard resolution source signal. In addition, the 8350 utilizes 3-Chip LCD technology (3LCD), has a contrast ratio of 50,000:1, and a light output of 2000 lumens. With this combination, the 8350 produces excellent, accurate, color and can project an 80-inch widescreen image from a distance of only 8 feet or a 120-inch image from 12 feet away. The Home Cinema 8350 also has all the inputs you need, including 2 HDMI, Component, and VGA, and can accept just about any input signal, including NTSC, PAL, SECAM, and HD resolutions up to 1080p. Definitely check out the Epson Home Cinema 8350.
9. Epson MegaPlex MG-850HD 3LCD Video Projector
Review - Photo Profile - Video Performance Tests - Compare Prices
10. Panasonic PT-AR100U 3LCD Projector
Product Profile - Compare Prices